CUSTOM MANUFACTURED SHAFT COLLARS, COUPLINGS AND MECHANICAL COMPONENTS
Stafford Manufacturing Corp has always welcomed custom manufactured shaft collars, rigid couplings and mechanical components as a part of our business. At Stafford, specials are everyday products.
We can quickly and affordably turn your print, sketch or even a word description into a finished product. RFQ’s are answered in 24 hours or less. Stafford can be your “in-house” machine shop.
Special features include:
- Wide Variety of Materials and Styles
- Greater than Standard Holding Powers
- Plating and Surface Treatments
- Modifications to Standard Parts
- Large and Small Parts
For more information visit https://www.staffordmfg.com/custom-manufacturing.html
ACCU-CLAMP™ PRODUCT LINE
This video demonstrates the features and benefits of the Stafford Accu-Clamp™ line of shaft collars, mounting collars, and sleeve couplings that provide highly accurate working surfaces and mar-free clamping.
- Accu-Clamp™ Collars One Piece Type
- Accu-Clamp™ Collars Two Piece Type
- Accu-Flange™ Shaft Collars
- Accu-Flange™ Shaft Mounting Collars
- Precision Sleeve Couplings One-Piece Clamp-Type
- Precision Sleeve Couplings Two-Piece Clamp-Type
- Precision Sleeve Flange Couplings One-Piece Clamp-Type
Shaft Collar Basics
What are the different shaft collar types? It's all explained in this video
- Round Bore Shaft Collars
- Threaded Bore Shaft Collars
- Square and Hexagonal Bore Shaft Collars
- Metric Shaft Collars, Rigid Shaft Couplings and Components
The Stafford Hinge Collar functions like a two-piece shaft collar without the need to remove screws. It is easy to assemble, reposition, and take apart; eliminating fumbling, lost screws and wasted time. It has the same axial holding power as a standard collar. The smooth bore will not damage shafts.
- Hinge Type Shaft Collars
- Metric Shaft Collars Hinge Type
- Shaft Mounting Collars Hinge Type
- Pipe Mounting Collars Hinge Type
- Wrenching Collars Hinge Type Pipe Sizes
- UNF/UNC Threaded Shaft Collars Hinge Type
SLIPKNOT™ ADJUSTABLE ROPE CLAMP
With a simple twist of the wrist, Stafford's SlipKnot™ locks securely onto single or multiple ropes. Easy to relocate, SlipKnot™ can provide a convenient grip for rope tensioning, a high visibility marker, a locator or a positive travel-stop. Wherever you use it, SlipKnot™ is easy to install, easy to lock and unlock, and easy to move around.