Shaft Collar Basics
What are the different shaft collar types? It’s all explained this video.
- Round Bore Shaft Collars
- Threaded Bore Shaft Collars
- Square and Hexagonal Bore Shaft Collars
- Metric Shaft Collars, Rigid Shaft Couplings and Components
The Stafford Hinge Collar functions like a two-piece shaft collar without the need to remove screws. It is easy to assemble, reposition, and take apart; eliminating fumbling, lost screws and wasted time. It has the same axial holding power as a standard collar. The smooth bore will not damage shafts.
- Hinge Type Shaft Collars
- Metric Shaft Collars Hinge Type
- Shaft Mounting Collars Hinge Type
- Pipe Mounting Collars Hinge Type
- Wrenching Collars Hinge Type Pipe Sizes
- UNF/UNC Threaded Shaft Collars Hinge Type
SLIPKNOT™ ADJUSTABLE ROPE CLAMP
With a simple twist of the wrist, Stafford's SlipKnot™ locks securely onto single or multiple ropes. Easy to relocate, SlipKnot™ can provide a convenient grip for rope tensioning, a high visibility marker, a locator or a positive travel-stop. Wherever you use it, SlipKnot™ is easy to install, easy to lock and unlock, and easy to move around.